This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Erie Indemnity Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
As an IT Administrator with the Infrastructure Delivery Department, you will;
* Perform old to new system upgrades within the same family or class, possibly involving new vendor(s) or significant changes to current technology.
* Perform regular testing of systems to ensure performance metrics are being met.
* Actions affect critical platforms with a limited number of stakeholders and are of moderate to high level complexity.
May perform duties in one or more of the following disciplines:
This position is in the Middleware section of IT Operations. The position will support our existing IBM Websphere infrastructure.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to navigate in a moderately stable to complex environment, eg a combination of new and/or established platform(s), services(s) or system(s)
* Project management skills
* Communication skills
* Negotiation skills
* Customer relationship skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams and varied audiences
* Ability to utilize spreadsheet and database software
* Analytical skills
* Business process analysis skills
* Organizational skills
* Planning skills
* Research skills
* Strategic and critical thinking skills
* Word processing skills
* Ability to analyze, research, plan and organize procedures, practices and concepts
* Problem-solving skills
* Ability to code, configure changes/enhancements and unit test accurately
* Ability to identify and assess impacts and evaluate alternates
Minimum Educational Requirements and Experience Equivalencies:
* Bachelor s degree in IT, MIS, Business or related field, plus 2 years related experience
* Associate s degree in technical field, plus 4 years related experience
* High school diploma plus 6 years related experience
PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS (% of Time):
* Lifting: 0-20 lbs. Occasional (less than 20%); 20-50 lbs. Occasional (less than 20%); Over 50 lbs. Rarely
* Driving: Occasional (less than 20%)
* Pushing/Pulling: Rarely
* Manual Keying/Data Entry: Frequent (50-80%)
It is the policy of ERIE to employ qualified people without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. This basic policy of nondiscrimination applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, assignment, corrective action, compensation and discharge. Consistent with this policy, ERIE supports an inclusive workforce. - See more at: https://www.erieinsurance.com/about-us/equal-employment-opportunity#sthash.mq74ZXDB.dpuf
Additional BenefitsWellness Program
Financial Education & Counseling
Long Term Care Insurance
Short/Long Term Disability Income Benefits
Career Development Resources (Internal)
Tuition Aid Program
Some listed benefits are available for PT positions as well.