IT Analyst - Application Support - Workday
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
IT Analyst - Application Support - Workday
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
An Application Support Workday Associate Manager is responsible for protecting, maintaining and extending the Workday Global Template solution to ensure maximum availability of the service and stability of the integration to other applications.
This role will be accountable for ensuring all incidents impacting the Workday solution (HCM and T&E), related HR SAP modules and the associated integration are resolved effectively and efficiently by the AMS service through close management and communication within the business process areas.
This role is highly technical and Workday configuration skills would be beneficial in addition to functional knowledge to enable effective challenge to requests received, recommendation of best practice and optimal use of existing Workday template. In addition, the individual will provide the configuration for major projects where possible to ensure complete knowledge of incremental project scope and detailed template build.
The Application Support Workday Associate Manager will also be involved in project deployments where feasible and unconstrained through support activity although primary accountability will remain operational effectiveness. The individual will be involved in the transition of Workday related projects to support prior to project closure.
The role has responsibility to support the standardization, development regionalization and continuous improvement of global template. It is also responsible for full and complete integration between all other process areas.
Incident & Problem Management
* Primary responsibility for all Workday Modules and integration currently HCM, T&E and integrations
* Primary responsibility for managing support to AMS during incidents and problem resolution
* Primary responsibility for managing support for any 3rd Party integration incidents, problem resolution or changes of 3rd parties.
* Accountable for providing triage support for Incidents and problems
* Responsible for communications with the Corporate Functions organization relating to service requests to accurately define specifications and requirements driving system changes
* Manages issue identification, resolution and escalation when appropriate across support teams
* Drive root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of incidents
* Participates in weekly discussions with the business users to ensure alignment of priorities.
* Acts as liaison between other program teams including change/release management, incident/problem resolution
* Supports the detailed impact assessment of proposed changes. Presented to PRB and CCB by Corporate Functions/key users/business users.
* Accountable for projects estimation of work effort, timelines, and resource requirements
* Responsible for running weekly AMS reviews.
* Responsible to protect the stability of the Workday solution from high risk implementations.
* Manages the raising of Change Requests from AMS as a result of Incidents.
* Responsible for working with AMS to drive estimation of work effort, timelines, and resource requirements.
* Collaborates with the application and infrastructure design groups to provide assistance to solution design.
* Responsible for execution of project deliverables and activities, as identified and confirmed with Project team.
* Responsible for Workday Configuration execution either directly or through application support or project expertise.
* Identifies localization requirements of deliverables (for example, training materials) and build execution plan.
* Responsible for Regression & ad-hoc testing.
* Bachelor's Degree in educational area appropriate to work stream
* 2-3 years experience supporting HR applications in a production environment, Workday HCM and/or T&E would be preferred
* HR applications experienced required
* HR application implementation/project experience, Workday HCM and/or T&E would be preferred
* Experience with configuration/maintenance of HR application integrations (outbound and inbound)
* Experience with configuration/maintenance of HR application business processes
* Experience with configuration/maintenance of HR application security
* Consumer Products Industry experience desired
* Experience of leading through and with teams
* Preferred: Progressive responsibility in SAP environment
* Results oriented individual with demonstrated communication skills
* Good understanding of end-to-end processes
* Good Workday configuration experience
* Good understanding of integrations
* ITIL certification required
* Effective troubleshooting skills, relationship building skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with both local and remote teams
* Good team player with effective interpersonal, written communication skills, and able to deal with different levels of technical and business acumen
* Good decision-making and judgment skills
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive