IT Application Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since its creation, EdAssist, a unique software-based service that helps organizations take a more strategic approach to their tuition assistance management, has met aggressive business and growth goals while continuing to be a fun and challenging place to work. We are constantly being recognized by our customers for our exceptional service and innovation we provide.
As the IT APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST you will support the development and maintenance of our web application for various EdAssist clients. In this role you will perform second level application troubleshooting, issue resolution, and root cause analysis and will assist in technical implementation of new clients.
What you will be doing:
* Implement and support medium-to-large scale projects while working directly with technical and functional business teams
* Triage and/or resolve issues as a member of the Application Support team
* Work with external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve internal applications
* Design and implement Steady State support tools for day-to-day maintenance of the EdAssist tool
* Assist in creation of application troubleshooting documentation
* SLA Management and Enforcement with consistent delivery of excellent customer service
* Respond to client service requests that range from ad-hoc reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services to system enhancement requests requiring opening a ticket for system development
* Support payroll and data validations for multiple clients to ensure accurate data is being reported
* Validate interface transmissions and the execution of various batch processes
* Configure, validate and deploy the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality using SAML
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education and/or experience
* 3+ years of SQL development experience, with SQL Server 2008/2012
* Test management (test planning, test execution, defect/issue resolution)
* Experience with Help Desk support
* Experience with Dynamics CRM is a plus
* Previous experience in troubleshooting application-related problems
* ETL experience with SQL Server Integration Services, SSRS and SSIS package development
* Single Sign On Experience: SAML (1.1, 2.0), AES
* Security/Encryption Experience: PGP, RSA Cryptography
* Experience with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint