Application Engineer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
As our IT Application Support Specialist Payroll and HR Systems
You will serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position will provide support, guidance, and technical expertise to the payroll and HR departments on system requirements and issues, and conduct analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex business applications within ADP's EV5 environment.
What you ll do
* Complete a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in the areas of business application support, problem and incident Management. Provides continuous operational and technical support to application users.
* Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) level of application and environment issues within the HRIS systems (ADP Ev5 (on-premise), WorkDay, ADP WFN)
* Assist HRIS/payroll users in the interaction with ADP technical support teams
Assistance with security of ADP EV5 payroll system access * Tax Patch Management. Ability to take ADP delivered patches and custom of ion-premise SQL configurations
* Maintain and support development, lab and production environment for the HRIS eco system.
* Work with Third party vendors for regulatory reporting
* Responsible for understanding system/application/database topology to include interfacing systems. Data Import/export to payroll including integrations with WorkDay, third party benefit program and other systems.
* Reports/Queries - Utilizing appropriate reporting tools, write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries to be utilized by HR, HR benefits and payroll professionals. Troubleshoot issues with ReportSmith and custom SSRS reporting. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs.
* Custom SQR Programming and troubleshooting.
* Escalates issues for resolution (and provides follow-up) to Tier 3 (TBI Enterprise Architecture, In-house Development staff, Infrastructure Engineering, OEM and application vendors).
What you bring to the table
* Associates Degree +4 years experience (or equivalent education/work experience).
* At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology preferably with a strong technical understanding of the various hardware, software and networking systems being supported.
* A minimum of 3 years experience with the administration and development of Payroll and/or HR systems (preferably ADP/EV5, and ADP Report Writer)
* At least 3 years in an application and database support role with a demonstrated track record of development of complex solutions.
* Experience troubleshooting the following platforms: UNIX, Windows 2008/2012 servers, Windows 7 work stations and terminal services.
* Experience with ADP (EV3, EV5), Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SProc, SSIS, SSRS), SQR Programming experience.
* Experience with back office source systems/files (i.e. Payroll, Human Resources, General Ledger, Hiring/Employee Processing, Inventory & Purchasing, Vendor Payments and Time & Attendance).
As a TrueBlue employee you can
* Make a difference in other peoples lives.
* Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through firms such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
At TrueBlue We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful and Be True. TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.