IT Asset Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Responsible for oversight of IT Asset Management policies and standards for end-user software within Salesforce, including Purchasing and Provisioning.
* Identify and implement improvements to existing Purchasing models.
* Work closely with regions to streamline processes and policies globally.
* Communicate with IT management team regarding forecast, budget and project requests
* Support the Strategic Sourcing team to establish contracts terms for hardware and services.
* Assist with vendor negotiations where required
* Work closely with Finance, Strategic Sourcing, and vendors for purchase processing and issue resolution
* Coordinate with Global Asset Management team to maintain and communicate global standards
* Work with regional contacts to create reports for global tracking of regional spend and assets
* Manage and enhance current relationships with suppliers and Value Added Resellers.
* Maintain IT support & maintenance schedule, ensuring renewals are completed in a timely manner
* Produce monthly metrics around supplier performance
* 2-5 years experience in Procurement or Sourcing environment
* Understanding of and experience in IT technologies
* Expert in supplier management
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
* Strong Salesforce reporting experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Asset Management experiences in a rapidly growing IT organization a plus.