IT Audit Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IT Audit Supervisor
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will be decided at K-C's sole discretion. Compensation may vary by region.
Job Summary The IT Audit Supervisor role is expected to lead and perform Kimberly-Clark's audit activities to primarily identify and assess technology related risks and controls, as well as operational, compliance and business process risk and controls. You will, directly and through supervision of team members, review and determine the reliability of internal controls, assist with various departmental projects and ensure compliance with Corporate and Legal guidelines.
The IT Audit Supervisor is a proactive, positive and solutions oriented business professional with strong potential to grow and take on more challenging assignments and responsibilities in the future.
* Lead the scoping and execution of IT audits, including SOX IT General Controls testing with minimal supervision or guidance, as Auditor in Charge (AIC).
* Lead a coordinated engagement risk assessment process around IT business processes. Contribute to enterprise risk assessments and development of annual audit plans.
* Work closely with Finance Auditors to ensure an integrated business process/information system audit approach.
* Effectively evaluate and test the design and operating effectiveness of IT General Controls with minimal guidance.
* Assess risks and controls and design evaluation of business activity to provide assurance around efficient processing and adequate protection of data with minimal guidance.
* Contribute to the formulation of audit plans, scoping documents and audit programs using a risk-based audit methodology.
* Develop formal written reports and assist with presentation of audit results to management, including recommendations.
* Provide staff and business partners timely guidance and feedback on effective internal control practices, to strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task, solve a problem or develop professionally; demonstrate a leaders as teachers approach to development.
* Supervise and mentor Senior, Advanced and Associate auditors. Review documentation, work papers, findings and recommendations for audits performed under his/her direction and provide constructive feedback.
* Ability to meet commitments, deadlines, schedules, and successfully manage multiple assignments and projects simultaneously.
* Cultivate positive relations with business leaders and auditees, balancing diplomacy with assertiveness.
* Develop strong relationships with IT and third-party service provider(s) to coordinate audit activities.
* Enhance current audit methodologies and recommend improvements to the audit process.
* Leverage use the use of technology and continuous monitoring and auditing procedures to enhance and streamline projects and standardize specific audit procedures, when possible, from one project to another.
* Represent Internal Audit with various organization project teams and with external organizations.
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree. (Consideration will be given for degrees in in Accounting, Finance or related field coupled with information technology risk and controls related experience.)
* Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CISSP or equivalent).
* 4-5 years of public accounting and/or private industry audit experience with knowledge of Information Technology risks and internal controls.
* Understanding of information technology frameworks, including but not limited to COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27002.
* Working knowledge of information security assessment industry standards/best practices and compliance with information security-related laws and regulations (e.g. SEC, PCI-DSS, HIPPAA, and other state/regulatory data privacy laws).
* Self-motivated with ability to work independently and multitask to complete assignments within time constraints. Demonstrates initiative, innovation and drive for results. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
* Forensic mindset with basic knowledge and understanding of data analytics and related tools (e.g., ACL, Access).
* Ability to apply analytical and interpretive skills to problem solving.
* Demonstrated understanding and application of various techniques to identify the root cause of a problem.
* Experience as a proactive and solutions oriented business professional with the ability to interface with all levels of management across business units and functions. Seeks out, develops sustain collaborative working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
* Handles difficult situations with diplomacy and tact and uses indirect influence to build consensus and support.
* Exhibits adaptability, positive attitude, high energy and flexibility in approach and work style to changing demands and circumstances.
* Excellent project and time management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Communicates professionally in all forms, with ability to effectively present to peers and management.
* PC proficiency in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
* Experience with auditing SAP ERP.
* Ability to travel 20% - 40%, both international and domestic.
* Working knowledge of CCH TeamMate Audit Management Software
* Strong understanding of manufacturing and/or consumer products industry experience
* Multiple language skills (written and spoken)
* Advanced Degree
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-TX-Dallas
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type F