This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.IT Auditor will interact with control owners while performing testing of management's SOX IT related controls, and if identified, working with the EIT organization and FCG management to assist in the assessment process and execution of remediation steps for control deficiencies. Testing activities may include standard IT general controls around logical access, computer operations and change management, as well as key report testing, automated control testing, and assisting in reviews of third-party SSAE 16 SOC1 Type II Internal Control reports. Additionally, this role will assist FCG leadership in both the annual process/control rationalization and redesign efforts, as well as throughout the year as business changes occur.
- 1-2years of full-time experience in IT auditing and/or IT SOX compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Computer Science. Master's preferred
- Proficiency in information technology control concepts and systems development methodologies.
- The ability to assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key IT risks, identifying significant exposures, analyzing transactions and other management information and detecting changes in key risks and/or control effectiveness. Skill in developing appropriate recommendations to address exposures
- Proficient at test work, workpaper organization, and understanding of internal control processes and cross-functional business risk identification
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio for flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
- Telecom or wireless knowledge experience preferred
- Experience with a Big 4 accounting firm and previous SOX experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred.
- Understanding of COBIT and other relevant control frameworks preferred
- ACL, Business Objects or SQL expertise preferred
- CISA, CISSP, CIA or CPA preferred
- Up to 15% training and audit fieldwork
- Performs testing of Financial Compliance IT General Computer control design and operating effectiveness. Compliance activities also include key report and SOC 1 evaluations.
- Assist with the annual SOX scope and control rationalization and design effort.
- Assist with ongoing training related to SOX and IT to process owners to help ensure understanding and ongoing compliance.
- Executes IT Audit tests as directed by audit leadership.
- Provides IT audit support on integrated audits.
- Communicates the results of IT audit, systems development projects, and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive client relationships. Accountable for follow-up on outstanding IT audit issues to ensure that corrective actions are implemented and working as planned.
- Responsible for providing input during the annual audit plan and risk assessment process
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .