This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/15/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
JLL, a large Real Estate and Investment firm located in the Greater Chicago Area, is seeking an IT Auditor to join their team. The IT Auditor will report to the IT Audit Manager and will participate in the coordination and execution of the annual IT audit plan. This is a great role for someone who would like to immediately make an impact with a company that offers long term growth potential.
* Develop an understanding of the organization business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide sound analysis and interpretation of IT risks and Technology challenges.
* Assist in assessing areas of risk requiring IT audit procedures.
* Execute IT audit planned procedures across different applications, Technologies and Business processes.
* Execute IT audit planned procedures in collaboration with internal and external partners and monitor completion of planned actions.
* Provide timely status updates to the IT Audit Manager by communicating observations, risks, and potential roadblocks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Strong academic background including a bachelor s degree in Accounting, IT, or business related field of study.
* 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in an IT Audit, Information assurance role preferably with a Big 4 accounting firm, or related relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proficient knowledge and experience with SOX, ISO 2700x, COBIT, ITIL, data protection & information security requirements, security access & control, and data analytics.
* Proficient knowledge and experience working with ERP technologies such as PeopleSoft and JDE, as well as Network, data stores and Infrastructure technologies such as Active Directory, Linux, Windows, Oracle and SQL Server, and Microsoft Office tools.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Related professional qualification (CPA, CIA, or CISA) are preferred.
* 30 to 40% travel (both in US and internationally).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 44057BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.