IT Axiom Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
critical river inc
San Ramon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
Please go through the requirement below and if you are comfortable and willing to apply then Please provide me the below details. I have to submit them along with your resume to Client.
LOOKING FOR IT AXIOM CONSULTANT
LOCATION: SAN RAMON, CA
FUNCTIONAL TITLE: IT AXIOM DEVELOPER
FUNCTION: AXIOM DEVELOPER
* BA/MS degree in Computer Science
* 4+ YEAR EXPERIENCE IN AXIOM DEVELOPMENT
* RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH REGULATORY REPORTING PROJECT
AXIOM DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING:
* CREATION OF DATA SOURCES, DATA MODELS, SHORTHANDS, PORTFOLIOS, AGGREGATIONS, FREE FORM AND TABULAR REPORT AND WORKFLOWS USING AXIOM CONTROLLER VIEW TOOL BASED ON REGULATORY REPORT REQUIREMENTS.
* Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another.
* Performing Unit testing and Supporting SIT, UAT cycles.
* Understanding of US Regulatory Reports - CCAR, FR Y9-C, Call Reports and Liquidity Reports would be helpful.
* Strong Oracle PL-SQL background along with understanding of banking data attributes.
* Experience in Data warehousing projects would be preferable.
* Understanding the Functional documents and work with BA/Users to develop the reports
* CONTRIBUTE ON BEHALF OF FINREG IT TO ANY NEED OF RECONCILIATION CROSS WORKSTREAM (FINREG VS CCAR VS RISK VS LIQUIDITY AND FUNDING)