I.T. Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
We re BIC Graphic a division of BIC USA Inc. - a world-class global supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With our wide variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted writing instruments and complementary products, we help customers explore all of the promotional possibilities with an extensive selection of brand name items including BIC Writing Instruments, Lighters, BIC Select, BIC Sticky Note, Magnets, Mouse Pads, BIC Atchison Notebooks and Padfolios, and Ecolutions. BIC Graphic recently acquired Norwood so we now also sell over 4,000 additional products globally. The Norwood brand includes messenger bags, drink ware, calendars, tools and many more.
BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide. We provide them with everything from personalized sticky notes and embroidered laptop bags to custom mouse pads and those famous BIC pens and lighters.
And with our growth, it s time for you to pencil us in too!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Analyzes complex business problems and provides expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that are cost effective, meet user requirements, complement business processes and consider data quality requirements.
* Collaborates with project team members when executing large cross-functional projects
* Analyzes, documents, implements and validates business requests for configuration changes, including analyzing potential impact on integrations and data warehouse solutions.
* Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, understanding their challenges and associated IT solutions and requirements.
* Perform root cause analysis for integration errors and recommend short-term workarounds and permanent solutions.
* Create Knowledge Base articles and promote knowledge transfer to team members and other IT support teams.
* Work together with Technical staff to develop custom extensions to seeded business applications when needed.
* Works closely with QA analysts and may perform regression testing related to Patches and Upgrades.
* Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing when needed.
* Responsible for the overall ownership and management of individual service requests/help desk tickets.
* 5-7 years of experience as an Oracle Finance EBS Business Analyst using R12
* Proficient in implementation and support of Oracle Financial modules GL, Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), AR, AP, FA, CM, EBTax & iExpense
* Knowledge of ONESOURCE (Sabrix), Vertex, or Taxware integration with EBTax a major plus
* Knowledge of Oracle Payments module is a plus
* Experience with Inventory and Cost Management a plus
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of SQL is a plus
* Working experience with full SDLC, Project Management and Agile methodologies
* Able to communicate technically (IT systems) as well as functionally (Finance/Accounting)
* Ability to resolve issues under pressure
* Ability to understand how duties relate to business needs / objectives
* Must work well with users and upper management
* Must be able to handle multiple priorities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience making small and large group presentations
* Working experience in distributed model and multi-vendor projects
* Must be able to travel on a limited basis
* Must be available to participate in on-call rotation
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing global market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace Drug-Free Workplace.