IT Business Analyst Intern 9/7/2016
TE SubCom (SubCom), a TE Connectivity Ltd. company, is an industry pioneer in undersea communications technology and marine services, and a leading global supplier for today s undersea communications requirements. As a vertically integrated supplier, SubCom designs, manufactures, deploys, and maintains the industry s most reliable fiber optic cable systems. Its solutions include long-haul and regional systems, repeaterless networks, capacity upgrades, offshore oil and gas, and scientific research applications. SubCom brings end-to-end network knowledge and global experience to support on-time delivery and the needs of customers worldwide. To date, the company has deployed more than 100 cable systems and enough subsea communication cable to circle the Earth 15 times at the Equator. For more information visit www.SubCom.com.
TE SubCom, a world leader in subsea fiber-optic cable systems, is seeking an IT business analyst Intern for Summer 2017 in Eatontown, NJ. The IT Department Supports all of the business facilitating Hardware and Software solutions to meet today s business challenges. This role will work extensively with members of the team on various project initiatives focusing on Business Intelligence tools and analysis of the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* To assist in the implementation of the Business Intelligence Tools to report against various data repositories and create datamarts that will assist the S&OP process bringing automation to our current manual process.
* Bachelor s student pursuing a degree in an IT related program with at least a 3.0 GPA
* Works well in a team oriented work environment
* Strong analytical skills
* Self-motivated and able to deal with levels of ambiguity.
* Ability to lead and follow when appropriate.
* Experience in Microsoft Net, Project Management is preferred
* Understanding of Database Methodology
* Good Negotiation Skills
* Desire to learn, listen and contribute to improving the business
* Desire to make a difference
* Solid Writing and Interpersonal Skills
* Task and goal driven individual