IT Business Services Manager 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for developing and delivering IT services and business solution capabilities within the Business Services Management team. The role is accountable for designing, building, measuring, and enhancing the service, as well as business-related application service delivery and cost optimization. The role also works with IT Business Relationship Management and business unit counterparts to understand and deliver the required business outcomes of the business-related application services, and with solution architects and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies. The Services Manager tracks service KPIs, KRIs and cost drivers to drive ongoing improvements in service delivery performance. Owns the technical components of the service's vendor relationships and the management of associated contracts and SLAs. Manages a team of Senior Application Analysts and Application Analysts.
Oversee technology-enabled business service outcomes whether on premise or outsourced. Creates, for each critical application system, subject matter experts who know the design, architecture and data structures and can be highly effective in diagnosing problems, resolving design issues, performing configurations, communicating with the software providers and implementing enhancements. Supports IT leadership and business clients with direction, design, enhancements, and configurations of various internalsystems.
Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field is required.
7 - 9 YEARS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED WITH AT LEAST SOME PORTION OF THAT EXPERIENCE FOCUSED ON CONSUMER BANKING INITIATIVES.
- Results and outcome focused.
- Strong leadership courage and influencing skills to challenge solutions, status quo and ensure service support is maintained - comfortable around higher management.
- Basic working knowledge of project portfolio management processes, controls and toolsets used.
- Strong working knowledge of service management.
- Understands service strategy and design concepts and can create for owned service.
- Fully Competent in Contract Negotiation and Vendor Management.
- Knows Project Management basics.
- Ability to assess and tailor communication approach / style to suit the situation.
- Extensive experience in developing and using business and softwarerequirements.
- Experience in software package configuration and implementation.
- Cross-functional solution development expertise.
- Experience in leading teams to provide software support and production issues problem solving.
- Demonstrated cross-functional teamwork and collaboration.
- Experience in software maintenance.
- Ability to interact autonomously with business and IT executives involving complex matters.
- Ability to negotiate and work with software providers.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.