IT Business Sys Analyst 9/10/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Horsham, PA
ARRIS and its family of U.S. Subsidiaries are a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end
platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect with each other and with their favorite content. The Companys vision and expertise continue to drive the industrys innovations, as they have for
more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world.
Develop, analyze and design software tools. Devise technical business requirements for software development. Work with the business teams to facilitate detailed technical discussions based on the Saleforce.com platform. Rationalize project impacts and risks to users and existing systems based on transformation of business. Perform data conversion, validation and reporting solutions.
BS 2 years
* Salesforce.com Administrator Experience, Salesforce.com Experience at the Technical, Theory and Process Levels,
* Building objects, fields, page Layouts, reports and user dashboards,
* SFDC Security Model, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules,
* Documenting Processes Using Powerpoint, Visio, and other documenting tools,
* Business Analytics Knowledge and Development,
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status