IT Business System Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Compugra Systems, Inc
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
DURATION : 12+ MONTHS
* Please be informed they need someone who is well versed in _MICROSOFT AX DYNAMICS AND SHAREPOINT O365_.
* Partner with the business units to develop an understanding of their business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed system related projects.
* Utilize expertise of application features to recommend solutions that meet business requirements and resolve questions related to process changes impacting SG assessing the suitability of products and providing direction to service and software vendors, and/or IT to ensure technical solutions meet current and future business unit objectives.
* Provide ongoing system support, make decisions that best resolves product related issues and appropriately escalate issues that require IT and/or business unit management involvement.
* Develop and maintain documentation of SG&A applications, including process workflow diagrams, detailed business requirements and reports, etc.
* Create testing plans for implemented software and provide training on software changes when appropriate.
* Manage assigned projects and ensure changes conform to the company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
* Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
* Other duties as assigned
* Knowledge of SDLC, MS Office, systems software, OLAP, operations, mid-range servers, PC's and web services.
* Experience with accounting, supply chain, and manufacturing systems.
* Knowledge of data warehouse structure, MDM, dimensional and normalization approaches.
* Hands-on experience with design to prototype process such as requirements generation, design reviews, implementation and validation of design.
* Working knowledge of CFR part 11 requirements and direct experience with systems implementation in a validated environment.