IT Change Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: IT Change management
Location: Wausau Area, WI
Insurance experience preferred
Before Start working; pls check with me
Actual Client location: Merrill, WI, Client: CMIC
* Develop and execute an overall program/project management and change management strategies around complex client business initiatives by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques
* Conduct organizational needs assessments, stakeholder analysis, document business processes and systems, and facilitate the transformation from "current state" to "desired stat
* Utilize proven analytical tools for readiness assessments, focus groups, impact assessments, risk assessments, performance metrics, and balance scorecard
* Design and deliver communications and stakeholder engagement plans including identification and definition of methods and channels in order to drive the correct behavioral and organizational changes
* Manage numerous program and project deliverables across multiple areas of client organization to ensure timely completion within budget
* Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 10+ years' experience in executing large-scale initiatives including but not limited to organizational change, business process management, systems implementations/conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence
* Experience working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex, global organizations
* Strong grounding in at least one widely used program/project management and change management methodology or framework and an ability to be flexible and adapt to new methodologies
* Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills - including identifying and authoring changes to related business processes, procedures, and standards
* Access to a wide range of program/project management and change management tools and templates
* Exceptional project/project and change management skills in scoping, designing and delivering business and IT transformational activities