IT Client Relations / Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Rockville Centre, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONManaged IT Services Company, based out of Rockville Centre, NY is looking for a Client Relationship Manager, with a passion for technology and Operational background.
They will use their customer facing background to help build strong relationships with new and current clients. They will also work closely with all internal departments to ensure that we are being viewed as a valued partner by consistently meeting/exceeding the needs of our clients.
* 2 - 4 years of client facing account/operation management
* HelpDesk experience preferred, but not required
* Knowledge in IT industry strongly preferred
* Know our client's business inside and out including business model and competitors
* Share the client's vision and feedback with all applicable internal departments
* Effectively communicate details of the agreement contracts to internal departments to ensure the successful delivery of program Key Performance Indicators
* Work with internal departments to make certain that all business units are meeting/exceeding the agreement expectations
* Manage action plans to correct dips in performance
* Prepare project reports with the Regional Technical Manager (RTM), for clients, or others
* Proactively address potential client concerns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to be an advocate of the company and a trusted advisor to assigned clientele
* Excellent organizational and verbal skills with a strong sense of urgency and ability to quickly adapt to change
* Clear, concise, and effective communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills with various audience sizes and positions
* Proven conflict resolution skills
* Demonstrated ability to consider multiple solutions to a problem
* Ability to travel as business needs dictate
* Demonstrated ownership of resolving problems throughout contract life cycle to ensure customer retention
* Effective relationship building skills with clients and internal departments
* Ability to complete tasks and manage company expectations with limited supervision
* Strong project management and planning skills
* Eagerness to gain knowledge of company's service features and benefits
* Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
SALARY & BENEFITS : The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, personal time off, company cell phone, and a 401K plan.