IT Cyber Security Engineer 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree or 8 years of experience in lieu of a degree (plus the requirements below).
- 8 years of IT experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in Network and / or security to include: Switch/Router/Firewall, Web content filtering, SIMSEMSIEM experience, VPN (site-to-site, and Remote Access),Enterprise wireless experience, Remote and Extensible Authentication systems, Network Traffic Managers/Proxies, Incident Response and Analysis.
- Experience with IDS/IPS.
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Systems.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISSP, ENCE, SANS GIAC, Cisco CCSP, CISM.
- Computer Forensics using Encase.
- Defensible eDiscovery experience.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing systems, SCADA, and Process control Network.
- SSL certificates and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, convince, or influence others to take appropriate action via presentations and documentation.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a passion for innovation, results, customer focus, and an ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of Web Proxies.
- Excellent skills in Web Application Firewalls.
- Expert knowledge of best forensic practices of devices and networks
- Expert ability to design and integrate complex security solutions that improve the efficiency and security of the corporate network infrastructure
- Proven knowledge of high performance, secure data centers
- Fundamental knowledge of Manufacturing systems, SCADA, and Process control Network preferred
- Strong understanding of web application design, function and secure software development lifecycles preferred.
- Proven expertise in SSL certificates and Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience and willingness to be on an on-call rotation
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
We continuously invest in our team members and our infrastructure so we can safeguard our employees, customers and company. We are seeking a senior-level IT Security Engineer to join our team in Denver, CO. If you like to think outside of the box, work with others across the organization, influence stakeholders and be part of an enterprise security team; this opportunity will support full end to end projects and provide the Senor Security Engineer to with exciting challenges and puzzles to solve. The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for all facets of security, forensics and legal/audit, incident response and network security. We run a Cisco environment. This role will support IT Security globally. The position located in downtown Denver, CO and reports to the Technology Integration Manager
- Security Technology Strategy and Architecture: Advise on best practices, strategies, architecture and design related to security technologies. Assist with security policy and procedure documentation and diagramming. Assist with the management, implementation and support of secure mobility architecture
- Security Project Management: Utilize project management skills to ensure timeliness of security projects related to production line firewalls, internet services and security toll deployment
- Operational Security Management:Support of operational Security Management including;
- Firewall management
- Content filtering management
- Client and security agent management
- Vulnerability scanning remediation
- Technical Mentoring: Trains and mentors security engineering personnel on security architecture, new technology, and incident troubleshooting.
- Incident Handling and forensic analysis:Oversee security incident handling by executing the following or related tasks:
- Review security events and perform analysis on detected or escalated events
- Identify and react to network attacks, viruses and
- Develop and coordinate remediation plans if compromises occur
- Provide forensic analysis of security violations and report investigation details to legal HR and IT leadership.