IT Delivery Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a IT Delivery Executive to join our team in Topkea, KS .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for Managing delivery for a strategic account within an industry vertical focus:
* Delivering quality results across all engagement types
* Maximizing revenue through results that lead to add-on and cross-sale opportunities
* Providing leadership around practice growth and direction
* Ensuring client satisfaction and perception of value
* Overseeing resource management and professional development
* Leveraging broader NTT DATA organization capabilities and resources
Execution Leadership :
* Experience running at least 20 million dollar, at least 200 global delivery resources
* Actively participates in portfolio oversight and supports the Project Office, Training panels, Task forces, SQA, GPMO for execution oversight and remediation
* Monitors project budgets, staffing, forecasts and management reports
* Serves as an escalation point for delivery, resource, and client issues; recommending and implementing resolution approaches, or escalating to executive management in a timely manner when appropriate.
* Provides guidance to Delivery Managers and other practice resources to set proper application of NTT Data Methodologies and service offerings
* Leads the communication of Practice vision and objectives and NTT DATA status to Delivery Management team and Delivery resources through regular status meetings, one-to-one meetings, and all hands meetings as appropriate.
* Monitors delivery quality and client satisfaction through direct interaction and relationship building with the clients; and defines and implements corrective actions when appropriate.
* Oversees delivery manager in NA and India
* Participates with other members of the Practice Leadership team in defining practice vision, programs, goals and measures and tracking Practice performance.
* Identifies methodology and process improvement opportunities and collaborates with the Solutions Group and other practice resources to define and implement them.
* Provides assistance and support to NTT Data's sales, business development and client management activities in new and existing accounts in terms of selling or promoting the service offerings of the practice.
* Collaborates with the Sales organization and the Solutions Group, providing input from a Delivery perspective or field developed solutions, to support the development of new service offerings for the practice.
* Tracks and manages to closure extensions and pull through opportunities at account
* Consistently and fairly enforces NTT DATA business and HR policies.
* Manages the execution of the NTT DATA performance management process within the practice, with support from NTT Data HR
* Identifies and makes provision for appropriate training for practice resources.
* Collaborates with the NTT DATA Resource Management function to maintain staffing levels that are consistent with business demand, skill and talent needs and to support future growth.
* Collaborates with NTT DATA Resource Management function, Client Management and project leadership to insure appropriate assignment of resources.
* Monitors and evaluates the individual performance of direct reports and provides feedback through coaching and the NTT DATA performance management process.
* Utilizes NTT DATA incentive and recognition programs to foster performance excellence and innovation within the practice.
* Prepares succession plan for own role and insures that succession plans are in place for identified key roles within the practice.
* Must reside in Topeka, KS area
* Bachelor s degree
* 7+ yrs delivery management experience
* 7+ yrs information technology experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.