IT Developer, Business Intelligence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Executes complete life cycle for complex application components based on functional requirements; considers computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired resultsPrepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written; designs codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programsAnalyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties; assists in development and documentation of user manualsAnalyzes functional design/overall application technical design and develops detailed module technical specifications for moderately complex to complex componentsCodes moderately complex application components based on design specifications, while adhering to defined programming standards, structured coding techniques and development methodologies Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience;Graduate degree preferred3+years experience in related field Other Information:The data warehouse developer is responsible to move, merge, consolidate, and transform data from a range of data sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse. The developer is responsible for supporting existing ETL processes.
* Provides support for ETL processes and Data Warehouse
* Develops ETL data flows and processes based on requirements for the data warehouse and application interface
* Develops and supports ETL processes for data staging, extraction, transformation, and loading of fact tables, data cleansing, updating type 2 slowly changing dimension tables, automating ETL processes.
* Provides hands-on development, unit testing, system testing and support for ETL processes, including bug fixes
* Collects, organizes and generates new documentation for ETL projects including technical specifications, ETL test scripts, change control, implementation checklists, and data flow diagrams.
* Collaborates with Solutions Architect and Data Architect to understand business requirements and data model
* Collaborates with Data Architect and DBA team to optimize ETL performance
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* 2+years of experience in ETL development and Data Warehousing
* Proficient with SQL, Tuning
* Data modeling, Star Schema,
* Excellent communication skills required
* Teradata, Sql Server, Oracle
* Datstage, SSIS, Informatica
* OLAP, SSAS Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .