IT Developer II 8/24/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Greetings!!!
This is Harry from SDK Technical Services.
We have an immediate job opportunity with one of our Direct Client.
Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please send me your updated resume
JOB TITLE: IT DEVELOPER II
LOCATION: MOUNDS VIEW MN 55112
DURATION: 1+ YEAR
CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL TO MN
* Primarily responsible for monitoring and supporting the BO REPORTS and ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved through enhance customer service by owning service delivery professionally and adhering to Support SLA
* Required to work in the ticket and incident management application such as Service now.
* Engage vendor support/technical staff to assess solution options and to analyze and resolve or escalate issues
* Actively utilize and seek assistance from technical team, BO ADMINISTRATORS and DATA ARCHITECTS to analyze and provide solutions to business users
* Analyze and fix problems, full unit testing and then deploy them to production. Collaborate proactively with functional users, analysts and other team members to ensure smooth break fix execution.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Debug, tune and optimize code for optimal performance.
* Understand Security requirements for data access.
* Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex production problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with business requirements
* Actively contribute to Knowledge base and provide creative ideas for knowledge management within the organization
* Responsible for supporting business critical Medtronic Report distribution for Global solutions such as WWR AND GSR
* Collaborate and work very closely with BO ADMIN team to deal with platform related issues
* Collaborate and work very closely BW TEAM to troubleshoot any issues related GSR REPORTS based on BW
MINIMUM 5+ YEARS OF SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS production support experience
* MINIMUM 5+ YEAR'S solid hands on production support and development experience SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS 4.0/4.1 suite of tools.
* Good Experience in SAP BO client tools, such as IDT, UDT, WEB INTELLIGENCE, CRYSTAL REPORTS and Dashboards
* Experience in ORACLE PL/SQL QUERY AND SCRIPTS.
* Experience in handling simple and medium complexity production issues
* Effective communication skills and ability to analyze critical situations and seek assistance
* Experience in identifying repetitive issues and automation
* Experience in creating accelerated solutions that would increase the productivity of support operations