IT Director Americas 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY: SAI GLOBAL
DIVISION: Information Technology
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To lead and manage the Infrastructure Services across SAI Global Americas to provide services to internal business functions and external clients. To represent all IT infrastructure services in the Americas region.
* Actively participate in the SAI Global Technology global team and engage with stakeholders across the business.
* Lead and manage the Americas Infrastructure team.
* Represent all IT Infrastructure Services in the Americas region.
* Actively be part of the Americas leadership team.
* Be the executive escalation point within the Americas region for IT Services.
* Manage Training & Development programs for strategic skills within the Infrastructure function.
* Actively manage and lead the Infrastructure functions (Service Desk, Service Management, Desktop, Network, Telephony, Hosting, Systems Administration, Disaster Recovery etc) across all SAI Global sites and services in the Americas region.
* Manage the Infrastructure services, both internal and services provided by third parties and to meet current and future service Levels.
* Provide input to global Infrastructure Roadmaps that compliment Business strategies and Application Roadmaps
* Provide and actively test Disaster Recovery services to agreed Business response times.
* Act as the Sponsor for Infrastructure initiatives (including maintenance, standalone projects or components of larger projects) and/or participate in Steering Committees to achieve project objectives
* Operational Management of third party infrastructure providers - such as hosting, Cloud, WAN, Telephony etc
* Manage the Infrastructure services financials to agreed budgets - including operations and capital costs.
* Actively manage risk, issues and any audit findings in the Infrastructureportfolio.
* Ensure Infrastructure and Services are managed in accordance with SAI Global policy and IT standards.
* Ensure Service Management activities such as service desk, incident and problem management operate effectively and within agreed service levels within the Americas region.
- Americas Executive Management
- Product Managers
- Information Technology Management, including:
- Chief Architect
- General Manager Applications
- General Manager Infrastructure
- Head of the ePMO
- Chief Information Officer
- IT Services Director EMEA
- APAC Operations Manager
- APAC EUC & Disaster Recovery Manager.
- Third Party Vendor Managers
- Clients (assist Product Managers with Client presentation where required etc)
MINIMUM EDUCATION/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Essential - Tertiary qualifications (Business, Information Technology, Computer Science) or relevant Industry experience
- Desirable - Post Graduate qualifications (Information Technology, Management etc)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Industry Experience: 10+ years in Infrastructure Management roles
- Industry Experience: 10+ years as a Manager and Leader
- Experience in global organisations, multisite operations
- Experience with third party infrastructure providers
- Experience in Services industries
- Technology Leadership - Advanced
* Cloud Computing and Hosting
* Global Networks
* Microsoft Windows, VM, Citrix.
- Strategy - Advanced
- Understanding of ISO27001 Information Security Management System processes.
- Understanding of ITIL v3 framework
- Understanding of CMM framework