IT Engineer (Oracle EBS Developer - Finance)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Job Title: IT Engineer (Oracle EBS Developer - Finance)
Location: Sunnyvale & San Francisco, CA
Riverbed is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change* Do you like the constant challenge of the new* Do you value simplicity* Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers. Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions technology that just works*
Riverbed Technology is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
* Work with IT Business Analysts and business stakeholders in understanding business requirements/needs
* Translate business requirements/needs into technical specifications
* Design and develop Oracle applications modules extensions and customizations in Oracle E-Business Suite using SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Workflow, and OA Framework.
* Primarily work on Finance track on modules like Revenue Recognition, AR, GL, PA.
* Drive Continuous Improvement Activities
* Proactively work with Business Analysts and other cross-functional teams in identifying and addressing areas of improvement
* Define and implement best practices around coding standards
* Work closely with onsite & offshore team members in resolving production issues
* Improve applications stability, scalability, and performance
* 5-8 years of experience in providing Oracle EBS development
* 5+ years of experience on advanced PL/SQL programming and handling all aspect of RICE components.
* Strong familiarity with data model for Oracle EBS base tables and views, especially Finance and SCM modules.
* 5 years of development experience working on Oracle EBS Finance modules, specifically AR, GL, AP, PA, OKC, IB, OM.
* Integration experience of Revenue Recognition tool (RevPro), will be a big plus.
* Skilled in performance tuning of stored procedures and SQL queries is a must.
* Experience with Data Conversion/Interface in Oracle Application.
* Experience with Kintana is a plus.
* Strong understanding of Agile practices Scrum/Kanban and SDLC.
* Good problem solving & debugging skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor Employees Choice award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information about Riverbed, Inc. is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.