IT Enterprise Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a IT Enterprise Architect to join our team in Plano, TX
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
NTT DATA currently seeks an IT Enterprise Architect to join us to lead IT infrastructure and application implementation activities for a large, multi-year acquisition and integration program.
The IT Enterprise Architect will report to the IT Integration Management Office and Group CIO, and will be responsible for establishing a technology governance process for the integration program. The successful candidate will have experience establishing IT technology roadmaps and implementing governance models and processes for managing technology decisions within the framework. The IT Enterprise Architect should have broad IT experience across infrastructure and application domains, and should be adept at developing practical solutions that align with business needs. S/he will be a collaborative individual, capable of effective persuasion and excellent listening skills, able to bring diverse constituents together to achieve results.
* Establish and manage a planning and governance structure for IT infrastructure and applications for the program
* Identify and integrate IT architecture resources/talent (employees and consultants) into governance model
* Define standards and review/approve technology roadmaps for applicable domains
* Ensure IT decisions are governed via the process so that decisions are made in alignment with overall business strategy
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
* Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
* Experience working in an M&A environment
* Experience implementing and managing SAP and Microsoft technologies
* Experience with standard IT infrastructure technology
* Ability to establish relationships and earn trust quickly
* Strong leadership attributes, able to mediate conflict, and implement solutions.
* Strong analytical and technical skillset
* Comfortable using standard Office productivity solutions
* Ability to travel up to 40%
* Self-motivated and can work independently with little or no supervision while completing expected work output
* Effective communicator, experienced at presenting to senior management
5+ Years of experience as an Enterprise Architect
3+ Years of experience with SAP
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.