IT Functional Analyst- Transportation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe IT Functional Analyst-Transportation is responsible for the following:
* Design, build and Develop SAP TM ecosystem to support all functions of business in supply chain logistics execution.
* Manage his/her own workload.
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Leads projects with manageable risks and resource. Acts as an senior advisor and mentor within the team and beyond and contributes to the technical direction of SAP TM & Distribution processes
* Advanced configuration technical skills on SAP TM are must.
* Understand and promotes our overall SAP ecosystem and module interdependencies
* Understand the integration technologies like EDI, ALE/IDOCs, PI, Web Services.
* Clearly understand the business requirements and elaborate solutions.
Education and Work Experience
* At least 6 years of SAP experience with 5 years of working on SAP TM and Logistics Execution solutions
* Should have completed at least 2 end to end SAP implementation project, if possible in similar industry.
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field. Masters or special certification preferred in SAP related areas
* Languages: Fluency in English as work language
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany - a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.