IT Governance Group Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONjob descriptions.
* Develop, maintain and increase the knowledge & skills essential to performing the job at the quality required.
* Solve job-related issues and perform the technical responsibilities of the job with a high level of competence.
* Oversee total customer satisfaction by ensuring responsiveness, flexibility and follow through with all requests.
* Focus on client's perspective and needs by setting and meeting expectations and deadlines.
* Lead staff by setting high standards, providing a thoughtful approach, having a committed attitude, and by being an effective representative of BBH Systems.
STRATEGIC PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
* Responsible for setting strategic plan for the functions that fall within this group.
* Act as change agent to promote strategic view of IT Governance, measurements around IT best practices, promotion of all discipline across Systems.
* BS/BA degree in Finance and/or Computer Science or related work experience required.
* Must have at least 10+ years(combined experience) in the establishment of IT related functions, including Governance Risk and Compliance functions and activities that support adoption and measurement of same.
* Experience running IT Governance organizations, ideally for Financial Services firms (3+ yrs preferred).
* Strong verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be organized and be able to manage at a detailed level in a thoughtful manner across multiple efforts simultaneously.
* Must be able to understand the big picture and be able to evaluate and drive consensus to adopt the best technologies or vendor platforms to service the business needs.
* Strong analytic and process skills and a proven track record of introducing transformation and change to an organization.
* Highly organized; excellent communication skills (written and oral) and strong presentation skills all a must.
* Must be comfortable presenting vision to very senior audience.
* Proven track record of introducing transformation and change to an organization.
* Strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence teams to follow directives established by the IT Governance organization. Must work closely with those same teams to ensure they have input with the establishment of those governance principles and best practices.
* Knowledge & experience with the various vendor platforms servicing the above businesses is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.