IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst for Western Alliance Bank (WAB) is responsible for leading the coordination of data gathering needed for internal and external audits, regulatory requirements, and other compliance and risk management needs requirements. The position involves the tactical management of a centralized IT and InfoSec governance to manage multiple risk management, compliance and audit activities. In addition, the position supports various IT governance projects working in a matrix environment throughout the bank. This position would be provide guidance and direction to other team members within department on creating policies and procedures.
* Function as point of contact and subject matter expert relating to IT Governance & regulatory compliance.
* Create and maintain documentation for the population of IT risk assessments, control gaps and gap remediation plans work with control owners to assure remediation plans are adequate and efficient
* Manages, reviews, and creates when needed IT policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines on an annual basis keeping them current
* Responsible for creating, managing, and reviewing business process maps within IT Department
* Develop and prepare governance KPI reports on status of risk assessments, control effectiveness, control gap remediation, internal audit & examination
* Collaborate with representatives from the internal audit, external audit firms, Finance and IT and verify and submit evidence of control effectiveness and gap remediation s to auditors as needed
* Perform special projects as assigned by SVP or VP of IT Governance team
* Gathering information to perform risk assessments for technologies processes and systems including documenting: regulatory requirements, risks, control objectives, policies, procedures and standards to assess control effectiveness and develop remediation plans
* Develop risk assessment and governance training and awareness programs and materials, and conduct required training around regulations affecting IT and the business
* Provides guidance to junior team members as needed
* Remain up to date on GLBA, FFIEC Guidance, PCI, SOX, COBIT, and GCC (General Computer Controls) and attend conferences/work shops as needed
* Bachelor s degree from a four-year college preferred or an associate s degree and an IT Governance, Risk or Compliance) professional certification such as CGEIT, CRISC or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of experience in information security governance, risk and compliance management, policy management, and other governance related practices is required
* 5 years of experience in an IT related experienced role is required
* 1-3 years of Project Management experience is required
* 1 year of financial industry experience is preferred
* Fluent in GLBA, FFIEC Guidance, PCI, SOX, COBIT, and GCC (General Computer Controls) is required
* Corporate IT Assurance Experience
* Proficient with MS Office, project management software, and at least one GRC tool (i.e Archer)
* Participation in life cycle project implementations (from scoping/planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, launch and support)
* Ability to recommend and influence business process changes with regards to Information Security policies, standards, processes, and processes (including the use of tools)
* Risk, Audit and Security certification preferred CGEIT, CISSP, CIA, CISA, etc
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257