IT Help Desk Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Tier 1 Technical Support Agent
Overview of Job Responsibilities
As a Tier 1 Technical Support Agent, you will be responsible for receiving inbound calls and troubleshooting customer issues with the goal of utilizing available tools to provide a \\"single call resolution\\", while maintaining the utmost in customer satisfaction. Tier 1 Technical Support Agents will need to be articulate, patient, and possess the ability to explain a wide range of technical concepts to customers of varying degrees of aptitude, while maintaining a pleasant disposition.
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
* Provide customer support through technical competence and effective communication skills.
* Provide best in class\\" customer experience on every customer interaction.
* Troubleshoot the customer s issue(s) using the tools provided and troubleshooting knowledge.
* Utilize superior multitasking and communication skills to simultaneously employ numerous resources to research and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
* Able to identify and escalate customer issues with empathy.
Critical Working Relationships
* Work closely external consumer customers.
* Accept feedback from Supervisors.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
* Demonstrate clear written communication skills, defined as the ability to clearly document symptoms, troubleshooting steps, and compose professionally written emails/escalations
* Demonstrate clear verbal communication skills, defined as the ability to speak clearly in English to educate and guide customers, of all technical skill levels, through support interfaces and troubleshooting processes.
* Demonstrate the ability to provide best in class\\" customer experience, professionalism, and courtesy as well as a sense of confidence and ownership in resolving customer issues.
* Demonstrate customer service skills defined as the ability to probe and identify customer needs, to inform and educate the customer through the support process, to use resources to quickly identify resolutions and resolve customer issues, and to empathize and / or diffuse potential escalated customer complaints. An ability to control a support conversation while matching the customer s sense of urgency is vital.
* Ability to multitask defined by speaking on the phone, utilizing multiple applications for research, and typing at the same time.
* Ability to adapt to change in product, processes, and last-minute updates with ease.
* B.S. in Computer Related Field Preferred.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to work flexible shifts.
* Attention to detail.
(Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.