IT Infrastructure Analyst 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Business Partnering, Site leadership, and various staff positions, Provide counsel to the business on all Information Technology related issues and initiatives, exchange and share information, active account management, business continuity, review applications and assist with access requirements, ensure compliance on all BIG IT standard policies, procedures, and best practices.
* Deployment/ Projects, Conduct surveys and data collection activities, partner with project leaders on all business initiatives to design and develop the required infrastructure, ensure Lifecycle Management plans and adherence to asset recovery standards and policies, conduct pilot testing, recommend system or process enhancements, execution of project deliverables.
* Service Level Management, View and monitor all support incidents in the area of responsibility, manage SLA's, proactive knowledge sharing, serve as liaison the between users, vendors, and technical groups to resolve issues. Work with service providers to ensure remote and/or on-site Field IT operational support, maintenance, problem-solving, configuration, and installation.
* People Development, Periodic business engagement with various departments and functions (shoulder to shoulder), improve both technical and soft skills, coaching, utilize development tools (Skillsoft and LMS)
* Executive Support, Executive Leadership teams, Provide "VIP" IT Support to the clients surrounding the Office of the client Executive Leadership teams.
* IT Infrastructure Analyst position is responsible for developing and sustaining partnerships with the business, vendors, providing counsel on all Information Technology related issues and initiatives, manage service providers, service level management of applications and systems, design and implement architecture to ensure expansion and future capabilities, execution of project deployment, recommending process improvements and delivering constructive feedback to project leads. Additionally, this role will primarily be responsible for client, desktop, mobile and collaboration technologies supporting our client and corporate executive team members.
* BA/BSdegree in Information Technology, project management training.
* Experience in developing solutions to complex business problems
* Experienced in working in a cross functional environment
* Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
* Business Partnership
* Output Management
* Network and Infrastructure
* Application Knowledge
* Project Deployment and Management
* PC and Deskside
* Vendor Management
* 2-4years of technical experiencerequired or advancing through progressive levels of technical competence and development
* Consumer packaged goods business knowledge
* Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
* Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
* Good technical knowledge as well as a clear understanding of information technology and its role at our client today
* Strong communication, time management and client management skills
* Written communication skills and technical writing skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions within established guidelines and policies
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and fosters understanding
* Ability to adapt to changes, and resolving conflict
* Strong service provider management
* Demonstrated presentation and teaching skills
* Project management skills utilizing our client's standard project methodology.