IT Infrastructure BA / PM
We are looking for IT INFRASTRUCTURE BA/PM for our client in DALLAS, TX
JOB TITLE: IT INFRASTRUCTURE BA/PM
JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
This position is 12+ months in delivering a technical solution for secondary technology operations site and is responsible for meeting with business/technical partners directly and facilitating/leading requirements gathering sessions (white boarding, brainstorming). The successful candidate will be able to quickly understand the issues and operational challenges facing IT and the business partners as well as the larger organization as a whole.
Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities. The BA understands development processes and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one's effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally set challenging yet realistic goals.
* Analyzes business and user needs, documentation of requirements per company standards, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
* Participate in solution option evaluations with IT teams and business partners.
* Responsible for initial planning and estimation of low to moderate complexity projects and requests.
* Interfaces with PMO on developing a comprehensive project plan and leading business partners in their areas such as training, testing, operational changes/plans, user acceptance testing and deployment to the field (global locations).
* Remains engaged throughout the project at critical milestones, also working with business partners on their portions of the project.
* Assists in providing product training to internal IT teams.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
* Relevant experience as a Business Analyst, some directly with business teams
* Excellent organizational skills
* Exceptional documentation skills - written and diagrams
* Ability to adapt and excel in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
* Ability to manage changing priorities
* Ability to make sound business decisions.
* Ability to own and drive issues to resolution, sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills
* Experience developing and executing testing strategies & test scripts
* Minimum 2+ years' experience in MS Word, MS Excel(Advanced), MS Visio, and MS Project
* Position requires strong collaboration skills and the ability to interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, testing, operations, security VM Ware; Storage SANs; Oracle Databases; Network Switches
* Project Management experience an advantage.