IT Infrastructure Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
* Responsible for infrastructure changes required to meet mandatory exchange upgrades
* Raising firewall, requesting exchange sessions, routing and multicast network changes related to exchange upgrades.
* Attending technical meetings as needed
* Documenting the exchange connectivity and handing services over to support
* Providing third level technical support function to resolve complex exchange connectivity issues, involving market data , routing, circuit issues etc.
* Working with all application teams to understand, define and document network connectivity requirements
* Documentation of the application to Exchange network and firewall environment
* Optimization of the network and firewall infrastructure.
* Requirements analysis, Technical design, project management, and implementation of new exchange connections or capacity upgrades.
* Taking on Lead Project Management roles within major infrastructure projects impacting the Connectivity domain
* Ability to run a small regional infrastructure team working closely with up-stream application teams
* Regular status and resource utilization reporting
* Management of work assignments across team
* 5+ years financial services experience
* Detailed knowledge of the Exchange connectivity environment across all asset classes
* Detailed knowledge of the network technologies used to connect investment banking application to external venues including multicast technologies
* Ability to work with a wide range of application and network technologies commonly employed in the investment banking electronic trading environment