This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Myers & Stauffer LC
JOB DESCRIPTIONMyers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40 years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 18 offices and have 800 associates nationwide.
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization. We are committed to providing our employees with:
* Professional growth and development opportunities
* Educational opportunities leading to certifications
* A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
* Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
* A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
* Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The IT Intern will work directly under the supervision of a member of the Technology team and will provide outstanding service to internal clients.
* Assist Senior developers with writing SQL statements and potentially writing stored procedures for small development projects.
* Create reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
* Assist developers and business analysts with testing applications
* Possess and apply a solid understanding of the work environment; be punctual and present
* Possess a general understanding while able to articulate various services provided to clients
* Respond to inquiries and requests
* Strive to attain goals established by direct supervisors
* Positive attitude toward self, other professionals, clients, and Myers and Stauffer
* Professional in appearance and manner
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Intern must be working toward a Bachelor s or Master s degree in Information Technology or related field
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 preferred
* Active participation in student organizations and work experience in related field a plus, but not required
* Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Office suite
* Some SQL experience preferred
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency
* Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
* Must be able to work in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf