IT Internal Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bemis Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Posted Date
Manager - IT Internal Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
English | Spanish
Assist in executing Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and operational audits of business transaction processing systems in accordance with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, COSO 2013, industry standards, and the Professional Practices Framework. Generally assigned to audit areas of low to medium complexity in a supervised environment.
* Develop technical knowledge of Bemis IT governance including control frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework and CobiT, IT general computer controls best practices, and Bemis policies and procedures.
* Develop technical knowledge of Bemis business system platforms including applications, databases and infrastructure elements through system analysis, documentation, and using computer assisted audit techniques.
* Perform all pre-audit activities for assigned audit areas.
* Perform audit procedures for assigned program sections, which include:
* Understand and document processes and information system controls.
* Obtain and analyze evidence, including examining documents and interviewing auditees, to reach conclusions on assigned audit areas in support of the overall audit conclusion.
* With guidance, communicate control weaknesses and other deficiencies identified to management.
* Prepare acceptable documentation of work performed in accordance with current department policies.
* Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with other auditors, sharing information, accepting constructive feedback, and accepting additional assignments when appropriate.
* Bachelor s degree in information systems, computer science, accounting, or related field from an accredited college or university.
* 1-3 years experience in auditing, information systems, computer science, accounting including at least 1 year of IT audit or similar, directly relevant experience.
* Ability to travel outside of home working area up to 30% annually (domestic & international).
* Certifications such as CISA, CISM, or CISSP desired.
* Complete assignments in accordance with department standards and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements with assistance of the Senior Auditor.
* Identify deviations from policies and procedures.
* Perform all duties and act in alignment with Bemis core values.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability and Vet Employer