IT Internal Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Are you looking to challenge yourself in your next role* Are you looking to take your Audit experience to the next level* If so, this is the position for you!
Western Alliance Bank is currently seeking an experienced IT Internal Auditor II to join our Phoenix team, located downtown at the Cityscape Area.
This position will support specific audit functions, but also develop and collaborate with other team members as we continue to grow. You will have the opportunity to come in to newly formed teams and help contribute to the success of the department. We are looking for someone who can adapt to a changing culture and is looking for a challenging, but productive atmosphere.
Western Alliance Bank is committed to providing training to enhance the skills and knowledge of the Audit department as we continue to grow through a variety of methods. Through leadership training and industry trending changes, we are dedicated to your success. The Internal Auditor II will be a key member of the team and will play a crucial part in the execution of internal audits.
* Perform work under the direction of senior level audit staff which can include individual or multiple audit assignments
* Assist with performace of comprehensive risk assessments and engagement planning
* Executing audit work as assigned and required
* Develop, present, and finalize audit reports
* Follow up on the disposition of exceptions noted during audits, including internal, external and regulatory examination reports
* Develop and maintain relationships with firm staff and management to facilitate proactive assessment of the firm's risk profile
* Assess personal development needs (training, career development, etc.) in conjunction with department management
* Evaluate processes and internal controls, adherence to bank policies, procedures, and compliance with federal and state banking regulations.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or other relevant field required
* 3 years of internal audit experience in the financial industry and/or public accounting required
* Professional certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) or other relevant certification preferred
* Knowledge of the COSO framework, risk assessment practices, control analysis and audit methodologies, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements
* Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
* Detail-oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to travel regionally up to 20%
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257