IT Lead Functional Analyst 9/12/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Performs most complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation across multiple platforms and/or cross-function in business areasPerforms process improvement and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environmentDemonstrates highest level understanding of Office Depot's business systems and industry requirements, and uses this knowledge to proactively identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions for complex processes in demanding business situationsDemonstrates expert understanding of potential functional design issues by suggesting alternativesAssesses the organizational and customer implications of new functional designs to ensure consistency with the development strategy Qualifications:- Minimum 5 years experience in related field
- 8-12 years' experience ITSM or IT Governance or related field Other Information:This person will play a role of JDA Demand Planning functional analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Must have at least 5+ years of JDA experience, primarily in JDA Demand
- The person will report to the Senior Manager, Supply Chain - Inventory Management/JDA.
- Functional knowledge of JDA Demand Planning v8 or above.
- JDA (Manugistics) trusted advisor to multiple brands within the enterprise
- Provide functional direction to ensure solutions align with and meet customers- business requirements
- Enhance technology processes to align with speed to market business model
- Manage issues/business inquiries in the steady state environment
- Interact with Demand and Fulfillment business users to resolve issues and enhance existing system processes?
- Assist the project team in successfully designing and implementing modifications to the application?
- This is an individual contributor role
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain business processes
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .