IT Lead Functional Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Performs most complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation across multiple platforms and/or cross-function in business areasPerforms process improvement and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environmentDemonstrates highest level understanding of Office Depot's business systems and industry requirements, and uses this knowledge to proactively identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions for complex processes in demanding business situationsDemonstrates expert understanding of potential functional design issues by suggesting alternatives Assesses the organizational and customer implications of new functional designs to ensure consistency with the development strategy Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferredApproximately 8-12 years experience in related field Other Information:- Communicate clearly with both business and development staff.
- Maintain up to date status of priority tasks in issue tracking tool.
- Maintain prioritization of tasks based on business need and development availability.
- Perform data analysis to support triage and root cause analysis of business requests.
- Manage the testing lifecycle for individual updates and large projects.
- Mentor other functionals and developers.
- Manage and execute diverse workload with minimal supervision.
- Direct others to ensure on time delivery.
- Experienced in large ERP implementation, specifically Stibo Step and/or Informatica Product 360.
- Business Analysis
- Requirements definition
- Process improvement
- Clear communication (functional and technical, written and verbal)
- IT project management
- Agile & waterfall management
- Stibo Step and/ or Informatica Product 360
- Testing lifecycle Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .