- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
We are currently seeking an IT Manager to join our team. As an IT Manager, you will be for the information technology management of one or more business units.
* Oversees the daily performance of the Information Technology department.
* Escalation path for all technology issues.
* Interacts with office leadership to address technology needs of the business practice.
* Maintains accurate asset management records, including lease schedules and on-time return of assets.
* Oversee local network implementation of the firm-wide standard.
* Implements and maintains anti-virus, personal firewall, backup, archiving and other IT standards.
* Monitors and maintains WAN and LAN performance and saturation. Escalates problems as required.
* Responsible for network operations and procedures, ensuring policies and procedures are in place.
* Responsible for overall reliability and quality of an IP Phone Systems.
* Maintains meticulous records of telecom and datacom circuits. Corrects or escalates problems.
* Responsible for managing and enforcing acceptable use of peripheral equipment including cell phones.
* May supervise one or more IT staff members. May be responsible for staff performance development.
* Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, ensure uptime and quality customer service.
* Meets with other IT Directors and IT Managers to develop and implement IT standards.
* Performs duties of a Senior IT Support Specialist as needed.
* May perform after-hour and weekend help desk functions.
* Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
* Advanced knowledge of PC, server and Storage Area Network (SAN) technologies.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft based networking protocols.
* Experience with a basic scripting language.
* Experience with voice and data telecommunications systems.
* Experience with remote access technologies for support and office connectivity.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
* Ability to work efficiently, in an organized manner and with attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate effectively regarding technical matters, both verbally and in writing.
* Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent in education and experience required.
* 8 plus years work experience in an IT related field.
* Previous supervisory experience preferred.
* Previous experience with managing a help desk system is required.
* Microsoft or Cisco Certification is preferred.
HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
HOK is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer