IT OPERATIONS ANALYST III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Tyco Electronics Information Systems Business Unit CANADA
JOB TITLE: IT Operations Analyst-Contract position
(Parental Leave Replacement)
DEPARTMENT: Corporate-TEIS (Tyco Electronics Information Systems)
LOCATION: 20 Esna Park Drive, Markham, ON
REPORTING TO: IT Team Leader, Global Infrastructure Solutions
* This position s primary responsibility is for Customer Service through supporting users PC s and other mobility devices. Other responsibilities include device configuration, trouble shooting problems according to TEIS policies, processes and procedures. This position will also require participation in departmental project work as needed.
* Design and develop new products to meet Customer requirements and manage his/her projects from concept to production
* Interact with Marketing, Inside Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Accounting, Logistics, etc. as also with Customers, Suppliers, Agencies, etc. to manage his/her projects
* Account for bringing his/her projects to a successful completion
* Select components such as LED s, Resistors, Capacitors
* Mobility device and PC support and / or MacBooks as required.
* Configure and deploy printers
* Troubleshoot Problems on all devices supported.
* Provide hands on support of data connections.
* Install, configure and support users on GCS supported applications.
* Work under tight deadlines
* Perform other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* A+ Certification and/or Microsoft Certification Training
* Working knowledge of Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office Applications
* Good networking knowledge of Windows Operating System (Windows 7, 8.1, 10) and Office 365 suite of applications.
* Knowledge of One Drive and Cloud based technologies is a definite asset.
* Excellent trouble shooting knowledge and skills
* Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Exceptional Customer service skills are a must
* 5+ years of computer support experience preferred
* Experience with McAfee suite of security products (VSE, HIPS, Device Encryption) is preferred.
* Experience with AR Remedy System is preferred
* Experience with Lenovo line of computers is a plus.
* Not a must have but would be nice if person has some Macintosh experience.
* Past customer service experience would be a plus.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Must be a self-managed team player with superior time management skills
TE Connectivity is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
If you require accommodation during the interview process please advise us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please submit all applications to the attention of Anaheet Sethna, Manager, HR Operations no later than September 19, 2016 via email: email@example.com
Date of Issue:
September 8th, 2016
Date of Removal:
September 19th, 2016
CHOOSE TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB (POSTULER POUR CET EMPLOI):
Apply Online (Postuler en ligne)Apply (Appliquer)
SHARE THIS JOB - Newsfeed or E-mail
Interested in this opportunity (Ce poste vous int resse)* Refer a friend to this job
Tyco Electronics is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
Tyco Electronics souscrit l' quit en mati re d'emploi et encourage les Autochtones, les personnes handicap es, les membres des minorit s visibles et les femmes poser leurs candidatures. Back to Career Home Page (Retour la page d'accueil)
Applicant Tracking Software