IT Operations Technician I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Desktop and Server OS certification a plus
- 1 year of experience working with Windows 2000 and Windows XP in the desktop environment, Windows 7 is a plus
- 2 years of experience using Windows programs such as Word, Excel and other desktop tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team or alone on a project
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Some travel may be required, varies based on project requirements
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek an IT Operations Technician I to join our growing company.
The IT Operations Technician I is an entry-level position and will be responsible for performing low-level maintenance tasks as assigned. The IT Operations Technician also logs support calls; is the point of contact for incoming support issues; will test Operations Procedures for accuracy; and performs administrative tasks such as report filling, order procurement, invoice processing, equipment checking and inventory control etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Add and remove users from systems
- Maintain user logs
- Ship and receive IT assets as required
- Answer incoming support calls and log into the system as needed. (first level)
- Maintain backup logs for both local and remote sites
- Log and maintain backup tape storage for remote and local tapes
- Inventory and cataloging of all IT software
- Maintain contact lists and other IT documentation
- Maintain weekly tasks lists for the group
- Image workstations to defined standards
- Take the on-call on a rotating basis
- Escalate issue to the correct area of the IT organization
- Perform daily IT tasks as assigned
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.