This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
* Assist end-users to identify the share-drives owners by leveraging access logs and entitlement reports;
* Assist end-users to define the list of approved users for the new share-drives;
* Create mappings between legacy folders to migrate and target folders;
* Assist end-users move files from the legacy share-drives to the new share-drives;
* Assist end-users classify files (Highly Confidential, Restricted, Non-Confidential);
* Produce reports and KPIs on the migration progress.
* IT systems migration work experience involving a large population of end-users;
* Capability to work under pressure with end-users with limited availability;
* Hands on experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel;
* Excellent communication and writing skills to facilitate exchanges with project managers and share-drives owners;
* Ability to efficiently work independently with limited oversight;
* Work experience with ACL;
* 4/5+ years' experience.