IT Product Manager, Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SDLC Partners, L.P.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
We are growing! SDLC Partners is the business minded, tech savvy, people-driven alternative to large professional services organizations. We deliver unique solution to our customers in the areas of process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions. We combine Business and I.T. to serve as the "execution partner of choice" for improving speed to market, reducing costs, and enhancing quality. We have been recognized by the Pittsburgh Technology Council, the Pittsburgh Business Times, and Inc. Magazine as one of the region's fastest growing consulting firms for the past three years, SDLC is continuously looking for talent that fit our culture and core values.
As part of one of the region's fastest growing consulting firms, you will be responsible for supporting the definition, planning and delivery of complex product/technology capabilities that require cross-functional collaboration and alignment to product/technology roadmaps.
* Manage variances of scope, quality, time and budget regarding single as well as multiple concurrent projects
* Scope, manage and develop product/technology roadmap, capabilities and the value proposition/streams
* Facilitate data efficiency, risk assessment and risk management
* Assess, manage and track financial as well as timeline statuses
* Ensure customer value is delivered based upon the product/technology roadmap built
* Help to plan, organize, and control the day-to-day operations of the project, including budgetary oversight and optimal resource utilization. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program, report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts, and strategies around the project(s).
* Leverage industry leading Lean and Agile practices and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of delivery methods, security, and practices.
* Education - Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences or related field; MBA or MIS degree strongly preferred
* Experience - 2+ years of experience in interfacing with various layers of an IT organization
* Specialized Knowledge (preferred) -
* PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
* Six Sigma certification o Agile (ACP) certification
* Scrum (CSM, CSP and/or CSPO) certification
* Additional Qualifications -
* Experience working as a consultant is preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills and presentation skills
* Strong skills in analysis, problem solving, communication, documentation and critical thinking
* Desire for achievement and action
* Self-starter, ability to project manage work and work of others