IT Product Manager - Oncology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Great Bay Staffing Group
JOB DESCRIPTION* Candidates should have at least 7-10years of information systems management and leadership experience, leading large, full life-cycle application development projects with a proven track record of execution and results
* A demonstrated track record of leading IT product development staff in a dedicated service-oriented organization is desired
* 7 -10YEARS of experience working and owning a Oncology related product.
* Must Have Previous oncology experience including infused product/medical benefit
* Must Have Product launch experience
* Proven ability to work cross functionally and drive results
* Demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire direct reports to high levels of critical thinking and performance
* Budgetforecasting, development, and oversight.
* Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
* Learns, fast, grasps the "essence" and can change the course quickly where indicated