IT Production Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe IT Production Control Analyst operates, maintains, controls and reports upon the company's production batch processing schedule and supporting computing environment. Collaborates with internal departments and service providers to support scheduling process.
ESSENTIAL TASKS/MAJOR DUTIES
* Setup and coordinate the production schedules using automated job scheduling software in accordance with standard procedures.
* Assist in the preparation and execution of all processes associated with production batch.
* Analyze the production cycle and corresponding output to identify issues.
* Communicate with internal teams and external customers to resolve issues while enforcing production change control procedures.
* Gather and analyze metrics to accurately reflect schedule performance relative to established Service Level Agreements.
* Ensure accurate and timely transmission of secure data files to/from states, financial institutions and other partners via FTP and vendor interface management.
* Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
* 3 years Information Technology (IT) experience.
* 3 years production control scheduling experience preferred.
* Technically proficient with job scheduling packages (Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler preferred, CA-7/11).
* Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
* Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to provide after-hours support as needed including weekends.
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.