IT Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCome be a part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named First Place Winner of the The Philadelphia Business Journal 2013 Best Places to Work Award. Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced and challenging work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge base and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
As a Project Coordinator at Miles Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and a highly-skilled IT team in developing and implementing IT solutions for our small to medium-sized business clients. This is an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills as an IT professional while making a positive impact on our customers.
* Ability to coordinate complex, multi-staged projects. Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
* Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team and for customers.
* Strong resource management skills. Ability to distribute resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
* Ability to assess a business's technology needs and translate that into technology-based solutions related to areas such as operational efficiencies, reduction in support issues & accomplishing business goals.
* Strong communication skills. Ability to work directly with customers to ensure successful implementation of custom IT solutions.
* Ability to troubleshoot and work towards resolution of problems with IT systems.
* Ability to work directly with IT staff to explain concepts and requirements of projects when assigning work.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business or other related major
* At least 2 years of direct experience coordinating or implementing IT projects
* Experience with and strong knowledge of networking technologies, TCP/IP, desktop and server operating systems, network infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls), Active Directory, DNS
* Strong project coordination skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong writing skills
* Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.