IT Project Manager (Agile or Waterfall)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* MANAGE IT PROJECTS, INITIATION THROUGH CLOSEOUT, AS ASSIGNED AND WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF COST, QUALITY, SCHEDULE AND OBJECTIVES.
* Experienced with Project Management Methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
* Will be working with Sr IT PM and Vendors Will be responsible for the Deliverables of assigned project
* Provide leadership for IT project team members and the Project Management process.
* Position generally used for projects requiring integration of multiple functional organizations.
* EXPERTISE IN AGILE AND WATERFALL METHODOLOGY
Bachelor degree in Technical or Management Discipline with 10 years overall experience of which,
6 years have been as a project team member OR 12 years of directly applicable industry experience,
6 years of which must be in the field of management of projects AND PMP Certification.