IT Project Manager 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Managing the entire Product/Project line life cycle from strategic Planning to Execution
* Develop and implement the design into a working product to our customers
* Work closely with departments (Design, PG and QC) and meet the organization expectations
* Must be able to communicate with all areas of the organizations to address customer related issues
* Perform product demos to customers
* Effective documentation on the product/project
* Strong technical and project management abilities to drive technical designs and manage end to end project life cycle delivery involving .NET 2.0,3.5 and 4.0 frameworks, Oracle10i/11i and Unix /Linux environments.
* Provide technical connection between business/customer requirements and development teams.
* Must demonstrate abilities to influence design process and decisions in an integrated and interconnected software development environment
* Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently and assume the responsibility for the appropriate technical and architectural implementation of the projects.
* Must demonstrate ability to create technical specifications from functional requirements in a N-Tier architectural software model implementing .NET, Oracle and Unix/Linux. Expertise in .NET, Oracle and Unix/Linux environment is necessary.
* Minimum 3years of experience as Project Manager
* Excellent teamwork skills
* PMP Certification is a Plus
* BS in Computer Science or related field