IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOptomi, in partnership with one of the nation's leading and most innovate healthcare organizations, is seeking a IT Project Manager for their Charlotte, NC location.
The IT Project Manager will work within a team of forty to manage all aspects within the Information Systems Group from administration, to network installations/configurations, and software development and improvement. The ideal IT Project Manager will have a broad understanding of technology with previous hands-on experience.
WHAT THE RIGHT PROFESSIONAL WILL ENJOY:
* Work for a national leader within the healthcare organization!
* Be a part of a collaborative environment and industry leading team
* Work in a corporate culture with strong company values that puts its employees first!
* Work for a not-for-profit that is dedicated to giving back, community service and making the world a better place.
* Minimum of 3+ years' experience in IT Project Management experience.
* Working knowledge and understanding of Networking, Switching/Routing, Telecom, Applications, Migrations.
* Experience with Agile, Waterfall, RUP, ITIL, SDLC, or other process methodologies
* Working knowledge of MS Project or other PM tools
* Extensive experience in use case documentation, data mapping, data analysis, test case creation, and traceability
* Hands-on technical background
* Strong business analytical skills with the ability to produce clearly articulated documents and communicate effectively.
* Manage multiple high stake and critical IT Projects & Initiatives in the areas of IT Infrastructure, Software Development, Business Transformation and Process Improvement.
* Follow Process: Manage all aspects of the project with defined PM methodologies as defined by senior IT management.
* Deliver on time and on budget projects based on the standard PM methodologies and documentation.
* Effectively communicate with senior IT management and the project sponsor on status and issues affecting project delivery
* Contribution to success of the project activities as measured by how effectively the project is managed through effective communication, deliverables met on time, creative and proactive problem solving, and quality of product delivered.