IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOptomi is in partnership with a Baltimore based Information Technology, services and analysis firm seeking a Project Manager that will work on their State Program. This person will be working the projects from Cradle to Grave and will be 100% onsite for this role. You will be the face of this project to the end client.
WHAT THE RIGHT PERSON WILL ENJOY:
Creative and energized culture
Opportunity fro growth and development
A company that values technology and their employees!
Working within a forward-thinking environment that encourages bringing new ideas to the table
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline
* MS Project experience of 3 years including scheduling
* 5yrs project management experience managing software development projects with increasing level of scope, schedule, and budget responsibilities.
* Ability to support multiple small projects on an ongoing basis.
* Experience in implementing software applications and hardware solutions in the health IT industry.
* At least two years of experience in developing and managing integrated master schedule in Microsoft Project.
* Excellent technical writing skills with willingness to document processes.
* Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented project, to demonstrate initiative, and function productively in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Client facing
* Excellent organization skills.
* PMP certification is a HUGE Plus
* Experience in managing State IT projects.
* Familiarity with Agile development process.
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).