IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: IT Project Manager
LOCATION: Dublin, OH
DURATION: Contract 12
PAY RATE: $60/hr
To develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
* Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
* Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
* Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
* Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
* Transitions program to management personnel.
* Participates in oral presentations.
* Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
EDUCATION & LICENSING
Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
* Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
* Strong knowledge of project management
* Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
* Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
* PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
* Leadership/management/motivational skills
* Analytical and interpretive skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills