IT Project Manager - E - Commerce 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Sr IT Project Manager for eCommerce Systems will be responsible for leading IT eCommerce team. This individual will manage all current and future projects that involve the eCommerce systems and will work closely with the eCommerce team to develop a systems roadmap. This person will provide thought leadership and guidance to the eCommerce and IT teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
IT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT:
* Ensure strategy for area is aligned with corporate strategies.
* Manage financials for realm of responsibility.
* Maintain minimal business disruptions.
* Protect corporate and personal data.
* Provide innovative ideas to drive business growth, efficiency and employee engagement.
* Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff.
* Career development of associates.
* Succession planning.
* Managing relationships with vendors.
* Resolving issues with vendors that might arise.
* Contract negotiation and reviews.
* Managing according to terms of contracts (SLA, costs, etc.).
* Evaluating additional partners for current/future initiatives.
* Manage scope, schedule and budget throughout lifecycle of project (planning through implementation).
* Set appropriate project priorities, deadlines and delivery schedule.
* Manage project resources insuring resources are fully utilized.
* Manage large, complex, cross functional efforts.
* Reporting on project status (schedule, scope/CR and budget)