IT Project Manager III / Global Digital and Social Media Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: IT PROJECT MANAGER III / GLOBAL DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT MANAGER
JOB ID: 13441
LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN, USA, 55432
Define, communicate and manage digital projects including project plans, project status, budget and timelines with client and internal team.
Manage projects through entire lifecycle with Global Digital & Social Media Design and Build team. Accountable to client for ensuring projects are delivered according to requirements within agreed to timeframe, budget and quality.
Collaborate with a variety of cross-discipline team members to manage the delivery of interactive solutions including web sites and emails.
Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
Also assist with implementing and driving PMO-related activities.
* Communicate directly with clients to define project requirements and scope and to communicate on-going project status and progress
* Define project estimates and budgets with internal team
* Assign applicable resources from resource pool, may involve negotiating with other Project Managers sharing the same resource pool
* Day-to-day creation, management and oversight of assigned Interactive projects including resource assignment, budget tracking, issue management, timeline management
* Provide project-based work direction to Designers and Front-End Developers in a matrix work environment
* Prioritize assigned projects with client and internal team
* Act as the liaison between the Client and the Global Digital & Social Media Team
* Foster strong working relationships with team members and client teams to ensure quality project deliverables
* Ensure all project related data is kept current and accurate in the Global Digital written and verbal (business and technical teams)
* Expert Relationship Building Skills
* Expert Project Management skills (scope, time, estimating, budget management)
* Experience with defining/setting project priorities with client
* Strong Negotiating and persuasive skills
* Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new content domains, visualize and simplify complex systems, and solve problems both analytically and creatively
* Exceptional client presentation skills. Idea generation and brainstorming skills.
* Very process driven and focused.